30 March 2020
A2i are open and accepting orders during coronavirus
We want to take this opportunity to let all our customers know that A2i are open and accepting work as normal during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- All transcription services available
- Fast turnaround times, as always
- The same friendly, professional service from our staff
A2i have been preparing for this situation, and we are confident that our thorough planning will enable us to deliver our usual high quality service and products for our clients. Prior to the coronavirus outbreak, some of our staff already worked form home, so we know we can run our business working in this current scenario.
In line with government advice, we have put in place the following actions to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff, and to ensure continuity of service:
- Most staff are working remotely from home, with just a skeleton crew in our office.
- Staff in the office are distanced from each other, washing their hands and following all other relevant government guidelines.
- Stocks of paper and other essential supplies have been increased to allow for possible supply delays.
- Hand sanitiser is by the front door, for all deliveries and collections
- Face-to-face meetings with customers and suppliers have been discontinued and replaced with calls or video calls.
We are here and happy to help – just get in touch!
Everyone at A2i wish you and your families good health at this difficult time.