Our E-text transcription services
At A2i we want to make sure people can access information both in hard copy and digitally, online and offline. Many print disabled people access texts using computers or other digital devices, using specialist adaptive software which reads text out loud, magnifies it or produces it on a refreshable Braille display.
It’s really important to create Accessible PDFs and Accessible Word documents, and our transcription team can adapt your document so it is compatible with the largest range of adaptive software as possible (e.g. JAWS, BrowseAloud and Adobe’s ‘Read Out Loud’ function). Adapting electronic documents to make them accessible is called E-text transcription.
Let A2i help you with your project
The process is simple: just send us a copy of your document, and we will do all the specialist work – including dealing with complex items such as tables, forms, graphs and images. Our turnaround time is usually just 3 working days. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Our E-text transcription services include:
Different types of document
- magazines and journals
- financial billing and statements
- text books and educational material
- online communication
Output in various styles
- fully tagged Accessible PDFs
- Accessible Word docx files
- presentation in Large Print style for screen magnifiers
- your original PDFs made fully accessible
- adapting text layout
- translating diagrams, graphs and pictures
- E-text in a wide range of languages
- maths E-text to degree-level standard
- meet accessible information standard
Do you have any questions about E-text transcription?
If so, please take a few moments to complete our short form below.
We’ll aim to get back to you in 1 business day.
Alternatively, if you’d like a quote for your transcription use our quote form.