Our Large Print transcription services
The A2i team are committed to producing alternative formats which match the needs of your customers. Not every visually impaired person reads or needs Braille. Many people have some sight, but have difficulty reading regular size print (10-12 font).
We produce Large Print documents to a size and format that we know is suitable for most people with visual impairments. Our standard Large Print size is 18 font, using black text on pale yellow paper. However, we are happy to adapt our style to create a Large Print version suitable for your customers’ needs.
Let A2i help you with your project
The process is simple: just send us a copy of your document, and we will do all the specialist translation work – including dealing with complex items such as tables, forms, graphs and images. Our turnaround time is usually just 3 working days. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Our Large Print transcription service includes:
Different types of document
- letters, books, magazines and reports
- financial billing and statements
- exam papers
Output in various styles
- different font sizes and paper colours available
- stapling, comb-bounding, or filing
- Premium option to match your branding
- postage to you or directly to your customers
- adherence to UKAAF industry guidelines for all layout
- adaptation of complex items – tables, graphs and forms
- use of colour combinations and contrast
- a range of languages, and maths to degree-level
Large Print for Dyslexia
Our Large Print service is mainly used for people with sight loss, however it can also be used as a format for dyslexia. Sometimes dyslexic people can find it easier to read documents if the text is clearer, and our Large Print service involves using clear fonts and spacing. If you require a specific font size, font style, or colour paper for an individual please just let us know and we will include this in our adaptation.
Do you have any questions about Large Print transcription?
If so, please take a few moments to complete our short form below.
We’ll aim to get back to you in 1 business day.
Alternatively, if you’d like a quote for your transcription use our quote form.