At A2i, we believe everyone should have equal access to information. Our Braille transcription service enables you to receive any document in Braille, whatever size or complexity – from single-page letters to magazines and books.
Braille is a tactile code read by many blind people. All our Braille documents are thoroughly edited to give a consistent and easy-to-use Braille layout. A print title will also be added to enable sighted people to identify the Braille document.
How to translate print documents into Braille
Let us help you with your project
The process is simple: just send us a copy of your document, and we will do all the specialist translation work – including dealing with complex items such as tables, forms, graphs and images. Our turnaround time is usually just 3 working days. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Our Braille transcription services include:
Different types of document
- letters, books, magazines and reports
- financial billing and statements
- exam papers
Output in various styles
- single or double-sided Braille
- high quality, comb-bound Braille with printed cover
- adhesive Braille labels
- Braille business cards
- complex items
- tactile diagrams or full description of images
- Braille in a wide range of languages
- Maths Braille to degree-level standard