At A2i, we're committed to making information accessible for everyone. Producing professional transcriptions within tight deadlines, is what we do best. Audio transcription is often the quickest way to make your documents available to as many print-disabled people as possible.
People who have a visual impairment, reading difficulty, dyslexia, or who have learning difficulties can access information easily through the audio format.
Let us help you with your project
The process is simple: just send us a copy of your document, and we will do all the specialist work – including dealing with complex items such as tables, forms, graphs and images. Our turnaround time is usually just 3 working days. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Our Audio transcription service includes:
Different types of document
- letters, books, magazines and reports
- academic journals
- financial billing and statements
Output in various styles
- audio CD, USB memory stick or podcast
- choice of real or synthetic voice
- bespoke labelling, packaging and branding
- postage to you or directly to your customer
- experienced recording specialists
- tailored recordings and audio scripts
- easy navigation and indexing
- produced in our in-house recording studios