Easy Read is a specialist format that combines images with clear text. It is designed to help organisations communicate with people with a learning disability. Easy Read has been developed by and with adults with a learning disability to meet their needs.
Our Easy Read Service is produced by our in-house experts who have experience of dealing with a wide range of documents. We have worked closely with a leading consultant on Easy Read production to develop our service and ensure that documents are fully accessible for the target audience. We are dedicated to the continual improvement of our service by ensuring that a selection of documents are checked regularly to ensure ongoing accessibility.
We have produced Easy Read documents for the NHS, the Scottish Parliament, Bristol Community Health CIC, Bristol City Council and many housing associations and local authorities.
Let us help you with your project
The process is simple: just send us a copy of your document, and we will do all the specialist work – including dealing with complex items such as tables, forms, graphs and images. Our turnaround time is usually just 3 working days. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Our Easy Read transcription service includes:
Different types of document
- letters, books, magazines and reports
- financial billing and statements
- NHS and health information
- housing materials
Output in various styles
- stapling, comb-binding, filing as needed
- bespoke design and editorial
- branding to match original
- postage to you or directly to your customer
- a logical structure and clear design
- clear jargon-free language
- use of Photosymbol images
- redesign of tables, graphs, charts and forms